Short and to the point
- Modern Montessori education with more than 25 years of experience
- Stimulating mix of grades, three hours of free work daily, complete Montessori materials equipment, course system starting at 11 a.m.
- One preschool groups from 4.5 years (“Montinis”)
- Two teachers per group (plus external specialists)
- All teachers with Montessori diploma (or in Montessori training)
- All-day school operation with care guarantee from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. (on Fridays until 1:30 p.m.)
- Own kitchen: daily hot lunch (intolerances and allergies are taken into consideration)
- Bright, friendly school building with its own break forest
- Afternoon activities from 3 to 5 p.m. (Fridays 1:30 to 3 p.m.)
- Vacation care in 7 of the 13 Hessian vacation weeks
Facts and figures
The Montessori School Wiesbaden is a state-approved, independent all-day school and has been in existence since 1997. It was founded and is supported by the Montessori Schule Wiesbaden e. V. association. In all these years, the Montessori School Wiesbaden has developed into a renowned address in the Wiesbaden school landscape. The students are divided into four groups, in each of which four grades are taught together. In addition to fostering a strong personality, the focus is particularly on promoting interests and talents. The most important component and at the same time the basis of learning according to the Montessori pedagogy is free work, which is on the daily schedule. The obligatory educational standards of the Hessian core curriculum are adhered to.
Association Montessori Schule Wiesbaden e. V.
Year of foundation
20 employees (as of 01.07.2023):
- 2 administrative staff
- 13 teachers, pedagogues, educators
- 2 school assistants, FSJ’ler, trainee teachers (as of 01.09.2023)
- 1 cook
- 2 janitors