These Guidlines regulate the school operations of the Montessori School Wiesbaden and define the tasks of the individual participants in the various committees.
They are based on the applicable legal regulations:
- Basic Law
- Service and school law of Hesse
- Approval notice of the Hessian Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs
- Association law and the statutes
- Association law and the statutes of the supporting association of the Montessori School Wiesbaden e.V.
The following bodies are responsible for the work and organisation of the Montessori School Wiesbaden:
- Board of the supporting association
- Management incl. administration
- School management
- Pedagogical team
The school thrives on the active and transparent cooperation of all those involved. A constant flow of information and communication between all parties involved is to be ensured and regulated within these guidelines. In case of contradictions between the guidelines and the statutes of the association, the statutes of the association shall apply.